Done those basic strength-training moves so much you’re basically a pro? Add a challenging element to your next routine with these tips. Source: Megan Wolfe Photography 1. Grab some weights: A medicine ball or a pair of dumbbells can be all you need to take your spot training to the next multitasking level. Adding weights to your routine saves you time while challenging more muscle groups. Use dumbbells while you perform a lunge to give your upper body a workout, or hold a medicine ball while you perform squats. This narrow squat becomes more challenging, for example, when you add an overhead squat with dumbbells to the mix. Source: Megan Wolfe Photography at J+K Fitness Studio 2. Get on a ball: Adding an unstable element to any basic move will make it harder and engage more muscles while you perform the exercise. The result? You beat boredom and burn more calories just with one simple addition. You can use an exercise ball for moves like plank or crunches; print out our stability-ball workout for an entire circuit on the ball. If you prefer to balance on the BOSU, then these 10 moves you can do with a BOSU should be in your workout rotation. Source: Megan Wolfe Photography 3. Vary it up: Once you’ve learned the basics, it’s time to add variations that help you focus on different areas. When you’re ready for a challenge, here are some of our favorite variations on basic moves: Advanced push-up variations Plank variations to tone your entire body Squat variations to challenge your lower body Five ways to do a lunge
Welcome to Health X Pert Articles-Health care,Health insurance,Health and Fitness. A Health article directory for both publishers and authors. Health X Pert Articles an Health Article Directory provides syndication services to website owners, ezine publishers, and more.Writers
WE NEED ARTICLES! Post Your Health Article Today in our article directory!!!
What would you say if I told you how to get free publicity, targeted traffic, and more sales for your online endeavors? It's instant, easy, and affordable. How? With well-written articles, distributed to content-hungry web publishers for reprint. The viral effect of distributing your content across cyberspace is unparalleled in the field of internet marketing.
Do you need quality free content for your ezines and blogs. You'll find it here. All free articles are reviewed and approved by our Quality Control Editors before you ever see it. You can be sure that the free content and articles you get will meet your high standards of acceptance. All free articles are available in Text or HTML format.
Need good quality free articles to build or add on to your website? No problem at all. We offer quality free articles and Free Article RSS Feeds so you can do less work and still provide great free content for your visitors.
There are 19602 published articles and 635 registered authors in our article directory.Sign up today and submit your articles .
- Acne (92)
- Anti Aging (28)
- Beauty (461)
- First Aid (35)
- Health Tips (220)
- Mental Health (1014)
- Weight Loss (1585)
- Allergies (212)
- Anxiety (471)
- Dental Health (45)
- Headaches (145)
- Heart Disease (511)
- Sleep (821)
- Womens Health (629)
- 3 Ways to Make Your Basic Strength-Training Routine More Challenging
- 10 Hot Wardrobe Picks For Summer Yoga
- Get a Dancer’s Body With the Half Push-Up
- POPSUGAR Shout Out: Tips For a Truly Guest-Friendly Wedding Bash
- Nunavummiut waiting up to a year for eye exams
- Vegan BBQ Bash: Veggie-Packed Pasta Salad
- Want to Eat Healthier? Make Food Pretty, Says Deena Kastor
- Strapless RX: 3 Moves For a Summer of Tank Tops
- AHS to reverse controversial home care decisions
- Under 100 Calories: Peanut Butter Banana Smudgies
- Get a Full-Body Burn With the Row Machine
- 5 Signs Your Lunch Needs a Makeover
- Are e-cigarettes safe to puff?
- Rock Your Belly in a Bikini With the Block Pass
- How to Cut Calories From Your Morning Bowl of Yogurt
- No Equipment Necessary: Bicycle Crunches
- Mental illness afflicts most of Calgary’s homeless, study finds
- Will Facebook’s organ donor success stick?
- Sexually transmitted oral cancers screened with early blood test
- Parents in dark about teens tanning, study suggests
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Blood test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Weight-Machine Exercises You Should Never Do
- Celiacs, diabetics face hard food bank choices
- Take a Trip to the Tropics With These Healthy Coconut Recipes
- 10 Bright, Patterned Shorts to Make Your Summer Run More Fun
- 5 Ways to Become More Flexible
- 4 Essential Tools For a Home Yoga Practice
- Brown Bag It, Then Snap It! An Instagram Lunch Challenge
- 6 Bad Excuses for Overeating
- Foods That Are Surprisingly Not Vegan
- This 5-Minute TV Workout Is Excuse-Proof
- Meningitis vaccines urged before NYC Pride events
- Your Monday Motivation to Stay on Course
- Statin interaction with some antibiotics should be avoided
- Refugee advocates say health cuts having ‘brutal’ effects
- The Weight-Loss Secret You’ve Never Heard Of . . .
- Hamilton advocates say cuts to refugee health care are unethical
- Find the Right Bathing Suit For Your Body Type
- Get These Chips Away From Me! How to Prevent Mindless Snacking